Saturday, July 27, 2013

A different type of butterfly

Hey all! 
You guys have seen butterfly wing manis rite? 
If you haven't then go ask Mr. Google cause he know ALL! XD

I was getting quite bored of the normal type of butterfly wing manis.
Which I categorize as a colour as base (to your liking) with black polish to shape the wings and dots (preferably white) to pattern the wings. 

So I decided to experiment a bit and try something different.
Somehow or another the word "apple" came into mind thus the colours; yellow, red and black. Yellow for the filling, red for the skin and black for the seeds.

This is NOT how I envisioned it. 


It actually doesn't look like butterfly wings. 
FAILURE!
But failure is needed to succeed! 
Maybe a different colour combi would be better and I don't mean the mundane combi.

That's it for this post!
Cheers!

P/S: My middle finger nail on my left hand kinda split from the skin a bit so it hurts...won't be painting my nails until it heals.

No comments: