Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Challenge

Elo all!

So this year I have decided to yet again join another Halloween Challenge! Although...I am a couple of posts late =S

Here are the manis for the first 2 days!

Day 1 - Pumpkins
Day 3 - Skulls & Bones
(Photos at the bottom of the post)

The pumpkin nail art is inspired by Eva @coewless (instagram) from Coewless Nail Polish Blog She does really mind blowing nail arts! Love her!

The skulls and bones design was something I've been waiting to try for a while now. The base is my favourite black polish from the Faceshop and the design is drawn with acrylic paint.

My HK Girl Top Coat became gooey so I used my Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat instead. There was some serious shrinkage going on but I'll leave that for another post.

That's it for this post!
Cheers!

No comments: