Monday, June 4, 2012

Nail Polish Spree 05 + Swatches

Yawnnnnnn
Excuse me...super sleepy now...=.=...
Anywayzz...here's nail polish spree 05!! 

China Glaze Passion, OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air

This time I ordered China Glaze Passion and OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air!
I shall make this an uber long post since I haven't written a long one in a while ^^

Here we go! 
First off is China Glaze Passion! XD


Passion is a dusty gold chrome polish. I've been hunting for a gold chrome polish for a while now and this is the one I chose after reading countless reviews and seen so many swatches!
As all chrome polishes, this polish also streaks so remember to get it all on with minimal swipes of the brush...2 layers would be best for this polish cause as you can see from my ring finger in the close up photo...there's a bald spot in the middle ><"


This is China Glaze Passion Matte! ^^
I seriously LOVE matte chrome polish! Not sure if you can tell from the photo but there's less shine and it has this real gold feeling to it XD
I wish I had taken a more close up photo of it ><


Enough with the chrome polish!
Let's get on to the glitter!
Presenting...OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air!! XD



Have I mentioned that I'm quite into glitter now? Well I AM!! XD
OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air is from the Muppets collection! ^^
I've never had a green glitter polish and this caught my eye!
This polish is a combi of small tiny green glitter bits and hexagonal silver flakies!
I actually went backwards and did the review before the nail polish spree post ><
It was more to a glitter post than a review though..=P
Check it out ---> OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air Review

Well...that's it for this post!!
I've got a couple of manis done already and I can't wait to show them to you guys! ^^
Look forward to them!
Cheers!

No comments: