Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Paint splatter mani!!

*SPLAT*
Elo elo!!
I've always wanted to do a paint splatter mani but it looked so messy so I didn't try it...yet!
This girl on instagram had her own image of paint splatter mani!
It was so cute I had to try it! XD

Her username on instagram is 
@ohtammm
She's got some pretty cool designs and tutorials!
Check her out! 
^^


This is really cool and fun mani to do! XD

Oooohhhh!!! My colourful iphone cords came that day!!
They were such good props to take photos with the mani!!
^^

Nice colour combo eh! XP


Here's a short tutorial for you guys!
The original can be found on @ohtamm's instagram! =)



1. Paint your base with white polish. I used OPI Alpine Snow (my fav). 
Don't forget the base coat!! 
2. Then use your dotting tool and put a medium sized dot on wherever on your nail and start dragging it to form a splatter shape. 
3. Repeat this on all nails till you're satisfied with the design.


GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Weird tutorial!!
Oh well!! 
Cheers!!
^^

No comments: