Sunday, October 7, 2012

SHINEE Dazzling Girl Inspired Mani

I am such a bad person ><
I haven't blogged since the beginning of August and it's already October...
I have been painting regularly but I haven't been posting it here ><
If you guys are curious of the mani's I've been doing since the last post...well you can follow my instagram @chronosz or you can wait till I actually get down to making a collage of them XD

So here's my Nail of the Day (NOTD) inspired by SHINEE's Dazzling Girl MV!


Sadly, I couldn't find proper pics of the inspirations lol so I'm just gonna tell you! XD

The pointer finger is inspired from Key's outfit! 
The middle finger is the feathery thing from Jonghyun's outfit.
The ring finger is from the background at the beginning of the MV!
The pinky finger is inspired from the puffy pink scarf I think that the girl wears.

Here's the MV if you haven't seen it XD

Hope you enjoyed it! I know I did! XD

Cheers!

No comments: