Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A new month and a new challenge! - LacquerDreams #HalloweenChallenge2013 - Day 1 - Ghosts

Hey all!
So it's finally Ocotober! 
The months just seem to past by so fast, I have less than a month of my degree life to go through and into reality I go! 
This month, the challenges all revolve around Halloween and of course @californails came out with a challenge of her own but I decided to challenge myself to LacquerDreams' which I found from @nadeekay's profile instead. 

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF CHANGE!


Not to sound mean but @califonails challenge for the month has much easier themes than LacquerDreams' challenge. As you can see, the first theme is GHOSTS!
*BOO*
Did I scare you? =P 


I really love this mani! 
The ombre turned out well, the shape of the stamp is clear on the pointer finger, and the ghosts are cute and scary! Well, that's what I think =)
It looks better with the Instagram filter too!


Am I right or am I RIGHT! 

That's it for this post!
Look forward to the next theme!
Cheers!
^^

No comments: