Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Lazy Blogger

Hey guys!
I seriously have nothing to say anymore...
I have been away from blogging for nearly half a year now...
I can't really say I was busy since I did have my bored moments here and then where I was able to blog...

ANYWAY! ENOUGH WITH THE SAD! 

HERE'S AN UPDATE ON ME!

If you guys follow me on instagram @chronosz (do note that this is my personal account and is not nails only), then you'll know that I have finally graduated with a Bachelor in Media from RMIT University! ^^


Whoopie! It was a bit hectic near the end of 2013. Went on a graduation trip to Tasmania, went back to Malaysia for my birthday, flew back to Melbourne for a roadtrip from Sydney to Melbourne with my parents and boyfriend, GRADUATED! and flew back the next day for good!

Yup! That was such a rush and I came back to a reunion dinner at that! So here I am 5 months into 2014 working a desk job! >< 

I've finally gotten used to work I know it took damn long and blogging again. Well not blogging doesn't mean I haven't been painting my nails! ^^

Here's my first mani back! Painted this for my grandfather's 82nd Birthday Party last Saturday.



Polishes are OPI Bubble Bath and NDLacquers Lovers in Lourve. 
Isn't the glitter oh so pretty! 

Natali from NDLacquers mixes such pretty colours! Her newest collection is glowy blacklight polishes! So awesome!!! 

Check them out on her website http://www.ndlacquers.com/

That's it for the memory lane post! See you guys! 

Cheers! 

No comments: