Monday, September 29, 2014

Fashion Inspired Dots

Hello!

There are a lot of nail artist out there that use fashion as an inspiration for nail art designs. One of my favorite  nail artists is Taryn from Miss LadyFinger. Go check her and her beautiful nail designs out.

For this post, I chose my new Fossil zip clutch which I adore! It's a really cute wallet in shade of coral with black polkadots on it. (Photos can be found at the bottom of the post)

I used Essie's Tart Deco for the base which has become one of my favorite coral polishes and my (cannot love without) black polish from The Faceshop for the dots.

This is also my first time using a lightbox. I read one of articles of NailIt mag and they had instructions on how to DIY your own lightbox. Don't get me wrong...I haven't built it yet. Just so happened that my bf had one and I was in the mood. 😛

It was pretty fun playing around with it. Hopefully I get to making one soon. Anyways...enjoy and see you next time.

Cheers!

No comments: