Monday, December 15, 2014

Elle Girl No.86 Swatch

Hello everyone!

Here's a swatch of Elle Girl No. 86 polish. It is a Korean brand polish my friend got me as a souvenir. 

86 is a sheer creme white polish with glitter chunks is them! Including snowflakes and stars, there are also multi coloured hexagonal and round glitters. I suggest painting a layer of white polish before applying for a more opaque look. The photos show 3 layers of the polish. 

*Photos are at the bottom of the post because I'm using the Blogger app. 

I didn't want to just remove the polish so I did a bit of reverse stamping. :) 

Using Bundle Monster plate BM-407 I stamped some trees using Laval black and topped with Glisten & Glows HK Girl Top Coat. 

The next day I matted the mani with Miss Ashleighs Matte Hatter and I must say that the matte version is so much prettier! 

That's it for this post.
Cheers.


No comments: