Friday, April 10, 2015

Stamping Wonders

Hey guys! 

I thought I would share some of my latest manis with you just in case you don't follow me on my instagram @chronosz. =)



I did this mani with no particular design in mind...I just wanted my current fav Canmake polish and some sort of design. So, I flipped through my stamping plates for a nice design and decided on one from BM-404. I used reverse stamping to get the pattern on. 

Polishes used :

Base coat - Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener 
Green - Canmake 406C
Gold Glitter - OPI Don't Speak 18k Gold Top Coat 
Stamping Polish - Laval Black
Top Coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl 



This is my current NOTD but not for long!! I'm going for something girly next! 

As you can tell, I've been doing some stamping here and there. This mani is a double stamped butterfly design also using a Bundle Monster plate. 

Colours Used : 
Base Coat - Essie Nail Hardener Top Coat 
Blue Texture Polish - Miss Ashleigh See You In Santorini
White stamping polish - Mundodeunas white
Purple polish - Color Club Ms. Socialite 
Top Coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl
Bundle Moster Stamping Plate BM-307

I wasn't really feeling this mani...but others did so that's good enough for me! Look forward to more swatches! 

That's it for this post!
Cheers!


No comments: