Monday, April 20, 2015

Bon Bon 37 & 38 Review

Hey guys! 

This is wayyyyy overdue but better late than never rite?! These two polishes are from my Japan Nail Polish Haul from a month back and they are Bon Bon polishes!! No...the bottles are not the shape of bon bons sadly...anyways! Here are the swatches.


From left: Bon Bon 38 & 37


Bon Bon 37 is a kiwi green pastel colour that is opaque in three to four coats. I quite like the colour when opaque and in hindsight, it might have been a better idea to paint it over a coat of white. As for application (applies for Bon Bon 38 also), it was extremely streaky...I had to get a gigantic dollop of polish to cover the nail evenly. Thank goodness it turned out nice and thin. 


Bon Bon 38 is a bright yellow pastel and I will never use it again! Why? It stains...really really REALLY bad! I would have to stay that it's in the same league with Sinful Colors Pistache... Mind you that I was wearing a clear gel base under the yellow and the difference of colour of my right and left hanf nails once removed was very apparent! 

My verdict for the polishes...2/5...they wasn't much choice where I went and worse yet that it stained my naila so badly...

That's it for this post! I hope it didn't disappoint you guys much...
Cheers!

No comments: