Sunday, March 22, 2015

Japan Nail Polish Haul!!

Hey nail polish fans! 

If you read my previous post, you'd know that I just came back from a 2 week trip to Japan and came back with nail polish!! Duh! If you follow my instagram @chronosz then you'd already know what it looks like but just in case you didn't! 


Products in the photo are:

1 Ducato Glass Nail File
1 Ducato Gel Brush
1 Ducato Nail Polish
1 Ducato Nail Fix Kit
A set of Gel brushes
1 Sugar Doll Nail Polish
A set of Gelist Gel Starter Kit 
1 Gelist White Gel Polish
2 Bon Bon Nail Polishes
7 Pa Nail Polishes
3 Canmake Nail Polishes 
1 Orly Nail Rescue Set
1 Oil in Cuticle Pen

Long list rite? But completely no regrets whatsoever! I am still in the middle of swatching but I am loving having gel nails so far! 

That's it for this post! 
Cheers!

No comments: