Monday, March 23, 2015

Beauty World Oil-In-Cuticle Pen Review

Hello all! 

So here I am sitting at the dining table with my laptop while le boyfriend and le sis-in-law have a chat about me. XD Thought I would blog a while. 

Getting back to my Japan Nail Polish Haul - this is the first product that I used - the 


Beauty World Oil-In-Cuticle Pen





I actually tried it out at the store but I think the sample was already dried out from the cap being missing and all. I bought it anyway since I didn't have a proper cuticle softener..I just trim them after pushing them. 

As per the name, you just have to use it normally as you were to clean your cuticle and the oil will flow out enough to smoothen the movement. My review? I love it! All I have to do is push my cuticles back then move them in a circular motion under the cuticle to remove all the dead skin. After that, just trim the cuticle as per usual. 

My cuticles are in love with it and so am I. This is the first thing I reach for when I need to clean up my cuticles. Friends in Japan, expect me to ask some favours soon! =P 

That's it for this post!
Cheers! 

No comments: