Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Japanese Chinese New Year!

Hi Nailies!! 

I'm now in the land of the rising sun! So incredibly happy right now but as promised, here is my Japan mani for CNY!



I had already decided to wear a thermal polish to Japan since I can't really see the transition in Malaysia due to the constant humid weather. Then, I thought it's still CNY so why don't I add a little CNY to it and just on time did my new MoYou London Zodiac plate arrive! I just HAD to order it because I am a ram/goat/sheep and it just felt like it was MY plate you know...

I used the reverse stamping method to get the designs onto my nails and I have to say that Mundodeunas stamping polishes are my all time favourite now as they are opaque, stamp well and do not smudge. The only downside is the smell cause man! is it potent!! 

I am really happy with this mani and hopefully it lasts a few days although I did bring a few bottles to touch up with. Such mix feelings me has right now. ;_;

Colours Used:

Thermal Polish - Miss Ashleigh Pa Rum Pum Plum 
Black - Mundodeunas Black
Base Coat - Essie Nail Hardener
Top Coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl

Well, that's it for this post! If you want to see snipbits of my Japan trip then follow my instagram account @chronosz. Btw, great service by the flight attendant on airasia for being so thoughtful when le boyfriend was having motion sickness. Double thumbs up!!

Cheers!

No comments: