Monday, August 10, 2015

Birdie Blues

Happy Monday all,

*yawnnnn*

Yup, that's sounds like the normal Monday morning response. Le boyfriend suggested painting my nails blue because you know...Monday blues...hahahahhaha

Well I take anything that sounds good. So, I did a blue with white french gradient tips. It reminded me of clouds and how fluffy they are and how nice it would be to sleep on them...

*yawnnnnn*

This post is making me sleepy...but gradients to be are a bit boring now so I did some stamping. Making use of my Moyou London Zodiac Plate, I stamped on a bird on a branch. =) 

Looks really good with the gradient. Like looking up from under a tree with a bird perched on a branch and the cloudy blue sky as the background.  



Colours used:

Base coat - Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener
White - OPI Alpine Snow
Blue - Miss Ashleigh Baby's Got The Blues
Black - Mundodeunas 
Top Coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl 

That's it for this post! 
Cheers! 

No comments: