Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Polish : Wool Knot

Elo nail art lovers! <3
Long time no see.

It is great to say that I have bought my first ever texture polish. 
I saw this baby at Priceline. 


Two coats with no topcoat

Wool Knot with Essie Green Apple Mint as a base
No topcoat

With topcoat

Now, I was really excited when I got this polish. I've heard so much about textured polishes (not this specific brand or polish). Sad to say that I was quite disappointed with the fuzzy coat. Why? Because unlike it's name, it's no fuzzy. The first question that pops into my head when someone says 'textured polish' is "What does is feel like?". No texture, no deserve the name of textured polish. 

Anyway, Sally Hansens Fuzzy Coat Collection reminds me glitter polishes. Hard to apply, hard to remove and layering it is best. Wook knot is a clear polish with blue and white fibers in it. It is hard to apply because the polish is a bit gooey. Multiple layers are needed to get the 'fuzzy' look. 


That's it for this polish. 
Cheers,
-Jing-

No comments: