Saturday, August 31, 2013

Selamat Hari Merdeka!

Hey there! 
So today, the 31st of August is Malaysia's Independence Day!! 
Wooo Hooo!!
*cracked open a bottle of wine*

Anywayz! So this is my mani for this years MERDEKA!















Inspired by the Malaysian flag but was too lazy to draw the star properly...
There's also the problem that I can't draw the star for nuts! ><

I actually painted one last year but it seems that it's not on the blog?
If it is, I can't find it...
Here it is anyway! 
















The star is the correct shape but still wrong FYI...
The only reason this years design looks nicer is because I took the time to use striping tape! 

This is how my nails looked with the tape on.
















A lot of tape...I know...


Anywayz! That's it for this post!
Happy Birthday Malaysia! 

Cheers,
-Jing-

No comments: