Monday, January 26, 2015

Nail Biter's Corner #5 - Emergencies

Ello all!

So...I haven't done a Nail Biter's Corner in a while and I mean a LONG while.

I've been meaning to post this up since I realised this...trick? Not sure if it qualifies as a trick but here goes!

As usual, my nail chipped/broke while I was outside with friends. That was a major nail emergency and all I had in my handbag that was remotely useful was a nail clipper, a nail file and plasters.

Then it hit me! I always buy elastic plasters since I tend to move around a lot. So, what I did was cut a small piece of the elastic part and taped the break.



Make sure it covers the break and push some under it also, that way, even when you try to pick at it, it'll have no effect. Keep it on until you reach home where you can patch it up or carefully trim it.

That's it for this post!
If you've tried this out, let me know how it goes.
Cheers!

No comments: