Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Classy & Girly

Hello all!

Today's mani is a classy border mani which in my opinion adds class and is also a bit girly at the same time. You can definitely wear this for all occasions be it casual or formal. 


While I'm at it, I shall review this nude polish from The Faceshop. I really like the colour but it took me 5 layers to get it opaque. It was also quite streaky. I do forgive these aspects because the colour is just what I wanted. 

I drew the borders with acrylic black paint then went on to stamp the design from Bundle Monster plate BM-407 on with Mundodeunas black stamping polish and filled in the gaps with black acrylic paint. Lastly, I topped it off with my favourite top coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl. 

That's it for this post!
Cheers!

No comments: