Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sakura Season

Konbanwa minna-san! 

I haven't been painting my nails lately since I've been kind of busy this past week and I noticed that I haven't posted this mani yet. 

I have also loved sakura or cherry blossoms since they look so pretty and they remind me of Japan! 日本大好き! I actually can't read or write Japanese much but I can speak a little thanks to watching so much anime. =D

I've attempted sakura nail art a few Chinese New Year's ago but it didn't come out all that nice but this year...I don't know how it happened but I love what came out of it! 



The base is Laval pink and the design is painted on with acrylic paint. I really love this mani! If you're wondering about the pointer finger well...I had just watched 'The Book Of Life' at the time and had fallen in love with La Muerte....she's so pretty....

Yup! So I actually saved that nail for her but I couldn't paint her nicely and opted it out in the end. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Chinese New Year is just around the corner so look forward to more CNY themed manis! 

Cheers!  


No comments: