Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Belated Easter!!!

Hey everyone!! 
I've been really MIA for a long long time! ><
I've been really busy with assignments and work 
so I haven't had time to paint my nails let alone blog ><
So since I finally got a break and it was Easter...


HOW BOUT SOME EASTER INSPIRED CUPCAKE NAILS!!!
^^





I kinda took all the 'what I think are' Easter colours and turned them into cupcakes XD


I'm really into Instagram and Iphone photo editting tools now so I made a something of a tutorial!! Hope you like it =)


I don't know how to number the photos but it's left to right and top to bottom!! XD 
I kinda forgot to take pics after the 3 step so that's why there are only 4! =P

Well, this is what's new and you can tell my nails are ridiculously short now...
Sighhhh hate it when my nails break >< 
Please grow faster!!! =3


Hopefully I can paint another design soon!! XD 


Cheers!

No comments: