Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Taped Retro Twist

Hey guys!! XD
In my last post I told you guys that I was gonna post up my current mani rite!!
So here they are!!!! XD



Remember the Topshop polishes I got from my Singapore trip in January?
I used those 3 polishes for this mani!! ^^
I've seen this mani quite a few times online so I thought I would try it! 
Instead of using cellotape I used the blue stripping tape that I got a while back!
It works so much better than the cellotape XD 
After I added the rhinestones I thought, "Hmmm this so reminds me of a jesters hat! XD"


Bwahahahhaha 
Yeah! Yeah! That jester!! XD
The rhinestones became the bells for the hat =P
I'm quite happy with this mani! ^^
I learnt a new way to do tape manis and I got to use polishes I rarely use too! 

That's all for now!
Look forward to 'The Simple Little Things 03' soon!! 

Cheers!
^^

No comments: