Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Simple Little Things 02

Hi Everyone! 
In my last post, The Simple Little Things 01 I talked about the sweet things my friends have done for me rite? In the The Simple Little Things 02...
this guy is kinda like my friend but of all things he is my big brother =) 

My bro is so cool!! XD 
He went to Australia like a month ago on business 
what did he bring back for me??
NAIL POLISH!!! XD

Australis Brand Nail Polish
From Left: Flip Flops, Peek-a-Boo

My nails are still at an uneven length so I did the swatches on a nail wheel! ><
Here ya go! ^^



So...Australis Peek-a-Boo is a pastel violet polish...kinda reminds me of the faceshop polish that I have...I'll do the dupe swatches another day...anywayz...it is completely opaque in 2 coats and it does streak thus the need to apply a third coat at times >< all in all it is a nice pastel colour and a good top coat makes it even better XD 

Australis Flip Flops on the other hand...I really think the names of the polishes should be switched XD WHY?? Cause there are tiny flakies hidden in the polish!! You can't really see them until you tilt them to a certain angle and it really makes you think "peek-a-boo! I'm here" but the name of the polish is flip flops >< ...it's quite apparent in the bottle though! =) 


When my brother gave it to me...I was awwing at the pretty-ness of the polish but was quite disappointed when the flakies didn't POP when I painted it on the nail wheel! >< Just like Peek-a-Boo, it is opaque in 2 coats but it doesn't streak...good thing! In a nut shell, it is a dark blue polish with hidden tiny flakies in it! ^^

My brother is so sweet that he bought nail polish for me all the way from Australia! =D
The Simple Little Things...always make you happy!

Cheers!
^^

No comments: