Friday, March 16, 2012

Nail Polish Spree 04

Hey everyone!! 
I seriously have been procrastinating on the posts lately ><
Well...while I was off doing whatever I was doing...my next nail polish spree arrived!! ^^


From left: Nubar Black Polka Dot, Essie Red Nouveau, OPI Alpine Snow

You're all probably wondering why there are only 3 bottles
 when the package is so big aren't you! XD
There reason for that is that there was an OPI mini set in the package too but it's my friends and I've already given to her thus no photos either! =P

The polish I was most excited about in this spree is Nubar Black Polka Dot!! XD 
I've been seeing lots of swatches of black glitter and I JUUUUSSSSTTTT had to have it!! ^^
Shall be uploading the swatches soon!! Yayyyyy!!!

I have a lot of swatches done so shall be updating more...hopefully!! XD

Cheers!

No comments: