Friday, March 2, 2012

Faceshop Black Polish Review

Hey everyone!! 
If you've been following my blog you would have known that I've been looking high and low for a good brand of black polish...
or maybe it was all in my head =P
What I didn't notice was that there was a really good black polish 
RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE!!
Or in this case in my nail polish collection!! XD

Faceshop BK901 Black!!
I've actually been using this polish for quite some time now and to think I was looking through reviews online for a good black polish! >< 

Here are some swatches for you guys to check out!! 
^^




Obviously this is one of my favorite polishes to use in my designs!! 
BK901 is opaque in 2 coats but it painted properly it can be opaque in 1 coat.
It does not streak and best of all the stain is super minimal! =) All black polishes would stain to some extent and this polish leaves very little to no stain at all especially when you paint a double coat of base coat! =D

If there's a Faceshop near your place and you're looking for a black polish... 
GO GET BK901!! XD

Cheers Everyone!
^^

No comments: