Friday, March 16, 2012

Nubar Black Polka Dot Review

Woo hoo!! 
BLACK GLITTER BABY!!! 
^^

So...usually I would paint the swatches on my natural nail but...
if you've been keeping up with my blog then you would know 
that I broke a nail a week back and then...
this happened 3 days ago ><

Sighhhhh it broke pretty deeply...and I've cut the other nails so they do not follow in this nails footsteps ><

I was actually not planning to paint the swatches till my nails grew back which would be who knows when!! THEN! I realized that I could paint them on my nail wheel!! Weeeeeee XD

HERE ARE THE SWATCHES!!! 

I used Essie Mint Candy Apple as the Base! =)
Nubar Black Polka Dot is as I said a black glitter polish! 
It is a combination of black small tiny round flakies and big hexagonal flakies! =) 
I absolutely LOVE this polish!! XD

Here's the next BEST part about it!!
It look even better matte!!! XD 
I used Essie Matte About You to mattify the glitter!
I just can't get over how pretty it is and 
it is also why I have them on my nails now!! 
I won't be taking my polish off for a while! 

Cheers!
^^

No comments: