Thursday, February 2, 2012

Topshop Christmas Polishes

So this is one of the swatch posts that I've been meaning to post up! 
Topshop Christmas Polishes!!
I got these from my Singapore trip back in January...

It was a kind of 3 for 2 sale so I just got some since they were cheaper! XD


From left: Awol, Moonshine, Remember My Name


It came in a cute zipper bag too! XD 
Now on to the swatches!!! 


First up is AWOL!




Awol is a sky blue polish. 
It is opaque in 3 layers!


The next polish is MOONSHINE!



Moonshine is a gold silvery polish.
I don't know why it came out as a gold shimmer in the photo 
but I swear it's a gold silvery shimmer polish! XD
Good polish for dinner events but it streaks as you can tell so 
try and apply it in 1 or 2 strokes! =D


Last polish from the pack is REMEMBER MY NAME!




Remember My Name reminds me of a really retro pink polish! 
Makes me wanna do a polka dot mani with it! 
This polish is also opaque in 3 layers.


That's all I have for you guys in this post!!
I still have more polishes to swatch and post on! XD 
Look forward to them!


Cheers!


No comments: