Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Blues

Hey everyone...
I know I'm a day late for Valentines but I've got an excuse!
I had the flu on Valentines Day! 
T_______T



I did this mani with a fever so please excuse the plain ugliness ><"
My friend gave me the idea with stick people 
connected by the red thread of fate! =)
I really love my thumb nail since there are a lot of rhinestones on it! ^^

So...since I was sick and still am...=(
I spent Valentines Day at home...sleeping...with a fever...

OH! On a different note!! 
I am now a Yuberactive Brands Knight! XD
I got the news the night before Valentines!
I'm so excited!! I get to represent brands like Rimmel and SALLY HANSEN!!
Can I just say that for a nail blogger...getting free nail polish is...THE BOMB!! 
But I don't really know what it's gonna be like to be a brands knight till I actually 
go for the briefing and stuff so....EXCITED!!!! ^^

That's it for now! Please let me get well soon! ><
Cheers!

No comments: