Friday, February 3, 2012

Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme

This polish was on my 'Need To Get List'!
I've read a lot of good reviews about this black polish 
so I ordered a bottle to see how real the reviews were
especially since I was looking for a new black polish! XD





I tried taking the photos at different angles but the sun wouldn't cooperate! ><
I was also experimenting with my new Revlon Fast Drying Top Coat too
so the shine is kinda weird and reflective compared to Seche Vite.

Unlike the black polish I've tried out so far like The Faceshop BK901, and
OPI I Would Date Werewolves...I had to paint 2 layers for it to be opaque...
The other polishes only needed 1 layer...
Next, I used it for designs but the formula wasn't thick enough for painting designs...
I'm quite disappointed with this polish =(

I guess I have to go black polish hunting again...
More to come!

Cheers!

No comments: