Saturday, November 24, 2012

Paint splatter meets matte

Elo elo everyone
I thought I would mix it up a bit and use a different font this time XD

Alritey then!

I've always wanted to try out paintball!

YES!

PAINTBALL!

You know the game where you get guys that shoot vegetable oil pellets at your friends using heavy ass guns while wearing super uncomfortable head gear?! 

THAT PAINTBALL! XD

So to commemorate my first paintball experience I thought splatter nails would be appropriate XD
I've done paint splatter nails before this.
Check it out HERE!

There are many different types of nail splatter styles and I thought I would try the literally SPLATTER technique where you take a brush and just splat the polish all over your nails. It didn't work for me though so I went for a different style XD



 Colour cliche I know but I find these colours are an awesome combo for splatter manis XD This pic is obviously from instagram =P 

For this splatter mani, I used a stripping brush and dipped the brush in polish and randomly drew on the OPI Alpine Snow coat I painted making sure that the whole length of the brush is on the nail. 

To make it more interesting, I topped it off with a matte top coat! Loving the matte effect on this mani XD

You guys should try this mani out! 
It's super fun and super easy to do XD

Cheers!
^^

P/S: Don't forget to follow me on instagram XD 
@chronosz


No comments: