Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Belated Gong Xi Fa Cai

Elo all nail art lovers!
I know it's a bit late but...

GONG XI FA CAI!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Since I have the time, I thought I would post something.
I'm on a roadtrip with my parents on Melbourne's Great Ocean Road.
It's kinda supposed to be their anual honeymoon slash sending me back to Melbourne for second term slash helping me move into my new apartment slash a trip for grandpa since he really wanted to go on one.

Anywayz...back onto nail polish!
I could only do a simple CNY mani since I had to fly off on the 3rd day of CNY.

The chinese writing on my thumb 蛇 means snake since it's the year of the snake.
The word on my ring finger  means double happiness for the upcoming new year ^^

Sorry that my calligraphy is so bad XD 
The other nails are painted with China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and topped with Nubar's Black Polkadot which is my absolute favorite layering polish ever! XD

I didn't get to bring my polish with me on the roadtrip but shall continue doing my nails when I move in properly when I get back to Melbourne! 

For some weird reason, my nails hate Melbourne and they always break when I get here...-.-...waiting for them to grow out now but short nails are still paint-a-ble so no biggie =D

Cheers everyone!
Happy New Year!

Hello from me from the Great Ocean Road!

No comments: