Monday, June 8, 2015

ぐでたま- Gudetama~

Hey all! こにちわ!

Now then! I'm quite excited to show you my latest mani which is Gudetama inspired! Just in case you don't know who or what is Gudetama - here's a short intro. 

(Photo source : mochimochiland.com)

Gudetama is one os Sanrio's latest character featuring a lazy egg. This is one of Sanrio's more comical than cute characters but is still super kawaii! 可愛いいい~ With his lazy face always on, Gudetama will teach you all the ways an egg can be lazy! 

Anywayz, I totally love Gudetama cause he's cute so cute! I'm very happy with how the design turned out and I must say this is one of my best detailed nail art to date! I love painting 2D characters! =D

Without further a do, I present my nails! 



Here's a close up of the individual nails. 






And here's a short picture tutorial for the gudetama hanging from the chopsticks. 





Colours used:

Base coat - Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener 
Base colour - OPI Alpine Snow & Pa 
Design - Acrylic Paint 
Top Coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl 
Gel Gudetama - Ace Gel 

I am attempting another 2D character next so look forward to that but I think I'll try and keep Gudetama on for as long as possible! 

That's all for this post! 
Cheers!

No comments: