Saturday, July 11, 2015

MY Burgerlab Turns 3!

Hey guys! 

As per usual, if you guys are following me on instagram @chronosz then you would know what's in store! :)


It's MY Burgerlabs 3rd birthday!! 


For those not in Malaysia or KL even - Burgerlab is a burger joint famed for their charcoal buns and local flavours like the RAKSASA!! which literally means monster. It is their third birthday and every year, they have a surprise for all of us.

This year, it is a joint effort with The BIG Group to create the Mac & Cheese Burger! Have a look at the post on my food blog for the deets on the burger! 

As you guys know that I love painting event inspired manis...so here's the MY Burgerlab birthday edition!


I painted this with the logos for Burgerlab and The BIG group in mind plus the birthday poster. It's supposed to be a light bulb burger! Just in case you can't see the burger...


Hahaha! Oh! And here's a close up on the BiG Group logo. 


There's supposed to be a 'B' in the middle of the bulb but the yellow was too striking thus unable to make out clearly...but I'm quite proud of thr light bulb since I used reverse stamping to make it. Here's a look at how I did it. 


Finally what you guys have been waiting for! The polishes I used for the mani! 

Base Coat - Essie Nail Hardener 
Top Coat - Glisten & Glow HK Girl
Black - Laval 
White - OPI Alpine Snow & Acrylic Paint 
Yellow - iScream nails Juicy Juicy & China Glaze 
Stamping black - Mundodeunas
Light bulb - Bundle Monster BM409


That's it for this post! 
Cheers!

No comments: