Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Burt's Bees Cuticle Balm Review

Hey All!
I've a review for you guys this time! 
Remember how I always say that I need cuticle oil really badly?
WELL I FINALLY GOT ONE!

I surveyed a lot of cuticle oils and balms...and I mean
A LOT!!

I tried L'occitane, Body Shop, Evelyn&Crabtree 
and let's not forget the Mavala cuticle oil!
All of them were either too oily, too smelly or BOTH! 
Then...I finally found THE ONE...

BURT'S BEES CUTICLE BALM



This cuticle balm smells like lemons because it is
LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM!
It is also not as oily as the other balms =) 

HERE ARE THE EFFECTS!


 A CLOSER LOOK!

It looks so much better right?! ^^

My opinion?
GREAT! 
Definitely recommend it! ^^
To my knowledge it is around RM37 and S$12!

That's all for now!

Cheers!


No comments: