Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mr. Taxi Taxi Taxi

Hi everyone! XD
So...I went to cheong-K a.k.a. karaoke with my friends that day 
and my friend chose Girl's Generation's Mr. Taxi!
I was inspired from watching the MV so I wanted to try out a Mr. Taxi inspired mani! 
^^

This is the scene I took the first design from

HERE ARE MY NAILS!


I was quite disappointed with this design =(
The only deisgn I liked was on the 4th nail =S

HERE'S THE SECOND DESIGN!

I thought of this design from the first one but....

In the end...I still only liked 1 design and this time it's on my thumb nails 
=(

That's it for this design! 
I'll be in Singapore next week for 5 days so you guys will be post-less till then..
.=(
I plan on visiting Holika Holika when I'm there so look forward to nail polish swatches!! 
There's also Chinese New Year designs to look forward too!!
So bear with this one week ok! ^^
Cheers!

No comments: