Thursday, September 12, 2013

Konad noob in the house!

Yo!
Konad noob here!
Ha ha ha ! 

Hey guys!
I got a whole bunch of konad plates from bornprettystore.com and is super into trying to stamp stuff on my nails now!
^^

This is my nail mail from that day! Konad plates, studs, brushes and was surprised to find an extra hello kitty nail decal as a gift!
SCORE!


ANYWAY!
Here's my NOTD!
This is actually NOT my first time using konad plates.
I tried it out when I firstly started doing nail art...which was around 3 years ago...
WOW...how fast do the years past!
I wasn't all that good at it back then and I don't think that I'm any good at it now either.
I do think that this came out pretty nicely! =)

For the base, I used Dotti Light Blue!
I just grabbed this off the store counter because it was so pretty and absolutely NO regrets whatsoever! Light blue is a great polish which is easy to apply, opaque and even in 2 coats, and does not stain!
The pattern is from the konad plate M65.

I couldn't help myself from trying out the plates as soon as I could.
Behind the scenes notes; while I had the football mani on my left hand, I had a different mani on my right!
Kinda hard to see the clouds. Mostly because it wasn't stamped well and there isn't much of a contrast between the colours. I just thought it would match and it would look cute! ^^

I used this plate for this mani.
Sorry for the unrefined edges of the plates.
Been experimenting with Photoshop which obviously did not come out well.
><
Oh well! Live and let learn!


If you guys haven't tried out konad then I suggest you do! 
It's pretty fun and simple to use. 
That's it for this post!
Cheers!
^^

P/S: I've already painted the next mani for @californails #Nailartsep 13!
Look forward to it! 



1 comment:

Exolymph said...

This is aa great post thanks