Sunday, September 22, 2013

Miss Ashleigh Thermal Polish Kryptonite Swatch

I've got a good one for you guys! 



Yup! This awesome thermal polish chocked full of glitter!
Well! I got another one from her recently!

Kryptonite!
From the name, one can already tell that the polish is green in colour.
Unless you haven't heard of Superman
Like all Miss Ashleigh polishes, you get a beautiful opaque shade with 2 layers. 
It doesn't chip as fast as other nail polish and it's healthier than other store bought polishes. 
Enough talk! Here comes the photos!






Kryptonite is a green based polish with a slight shimmer. It is dark green when cold and bright green when hot. As usual, my body temperature is so hot that I usually get a nice french looking mani as can be seen on the bottom left of the collage above. French mani in bottle! Cool rite! XD 

I was also playing around with studs since I haven't used them much and this is what came out of it!



Seriously amazing how I can have so many different types of manis with one polish!
I absolutely love it! I could stare at my nails all day and I did!

Check out her polishes at

Cheers for now!
^^


No comments: