Monday, September 9, 2013

#Nailartsep 07 - School

Woo hoo!
It's back to school baby!
Or in my case, back to uni!
XD

So for the 7th of September, the theme was 'School'.
I've done school themed nails before and a lot of nail artists have been doing them recently. Especially with cutepolish's video on it!

This is what I came up with. 
I had the image of an evolving school life.
Like how we used chalkboards before whiteboards and markers.
And how we used paper instead of laptops and computers.

I may not be able to write on a chalkboard or white board again as I move on to work life but I am grateful to have the experience of using them in my life unlike many students now that have not. 

That's it for this mani!
The next mani is due on the 11th so look forward to it!
Cheers!
^^

P/S: Here are the links to my other school manis. 

No comments: