Monday, September 9, 2013

#Nailartsep 04 - Gold & Teal

Hey nail art lovers!
Sorry this is a few days late but I swear I did it on the right day! 
^^

So as I've said in my previous post, I am currently attempting @californails Nail Art September Challenge on Instagram!
So for the 4th the month, the theme is Gold & Teal.
Frankly speaking, I had no idea what colour Teal is...and I don't I will be able to differentiate Teal from the green colours ><

Anyway, this is what I ended up with!

With my personality, if you said pink & green only then I would only used those colours which gives me a hell of a headache when coming up with designs. 
Which includes other aspects in life with similar situations.
However, I have learnt that it is not necessary to only use these two colours, as long as the main point of the design is of the two colours. 
So, breaking out of my insecurities little by little I used black and white polishes as well as gold and teal in the mani. 
Although, some people do not consider black and white colours.

I hope those with the same problem as I are able to improve.
Gambatte!

That's it for this post! 
I have another mani for the 7th which was 2 days ago.
Sorry for the untimeliness but I seriously assure you that I painted them on the right day!
If you don't believe me then check my instagram at @chronosz

Cheers!
^^

No comments: