Friday, September 13, 2013

#Nailartsep 13 - Glitter

Another day, another mani.
So today's theme is glitter!
I'm not really a big fan of glitter especially since removing it is such a hassle.
I don't really like this mani...I was going for a simple look but I really wanted to play with the studs I just bought thus it came out like this.


Yeah...
I really like the stud gradient but as usual, nothing can stick on my nail.
I might consider using nail glue but I don't like what it does to the nail.
I've been using top coat to stick fimos, studs and rhinestones on.
The glitter is OPI Teenage Dream!
I haven't used this polish in so long...I remember the first time I ordered a set of OPI minis and it was the Katy Perry series!

I really want the Mariah Carey liquid sand series as well as the OPI neon generation set! 
><
Can't wait to get them!!

That's it for this mani!
Cheers!
^^

No comments: