Monday, September 16, 2013

#Nailartsep 16 - Fav. Flower

Hello all!
Today is Malaysia Day and I'm a Malaysian NOT in Malaysia...
Oh well!
So for @californails #nailartsep Day 16, the theme is my favorite flower. 

And what is my favorite flower?
It is...

A SUNFLOWER!
This................ISN'T 
my favorite mani and I have to say that I am so sad for my favorite flower for painting it so badly...=(

I used China Glaze Happy-Go-Lucky for the flowers with was sunny enough but it was really hard to tell where the petals ended. So, I used China Glaze Solar Power which is a darker gold shimmer polish to outline the petals which did not work so well. =(
It became worse when I added the gold stud...

I outlined the petals with black polish this the morning after just to see if this would look better. 
I could only do one nail since I had to rush for class. 
I do think that it looks so much better after the black outline was added.
I think the yellow only petals would work with acrylic which I wish I have but don't. ><

I guess that's it for this post! 
Can't wait to do the next theme!
Cheers!
^^


No comments: