Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas is here a year later!

Hello nail art lovers!! 
I haven't blogged since the end of November it seems.
Have you guys been following my instagram @chronosz ? 
If you haven't then shame on you! Why?
Because all the Christmas designs are coming out!! XD

Any of you were following my blog last Christmas? 
If you were, you would know that I did the 
12 Days of Christmas Challenge.
Here's a recap of all the mani's I did last Christmas!
I'll include the links for all of them too ^^



Phew!! That was a lot of links! XP
So anywayz...for this Christmas I thought I would do a 
Christmas Nail Wheel!! Weeeeeee


I painted the designs that I had already painted on my nails first ^^
This is just a preview for you guys cause I would rather have different posts for each mani! XD

See you guys in the next X'Mas post!! 
Cheers!
^^

No comments: