Sunday, December 18, 2011

X'Mas Mani 04 - Sparkling Poinsettias

I know I was supposed to paint Nightmare before Christmas themed nails but I have to attend a relatives wedding tonight and skulls don't actually scream congratulations...=(

So instead of Jack Skellington, I opted for another X'Mas Mani!

Christmas Flowers! or Poinsettias!

I actually looked through a lot of photos of the actually flower and A LOT of tutorials to do the design! 
but i ended up experimenting with the design while I was painting the flowers so...



So all the flowers are different designs as you can see...
I'm quite disappointed with the colour combo but I did my best with them!!


Right hand has a posing problem


From the designs on my right hand you can tell which design I like best! ^^


One more X'Mas mani DOWN! 


What do you think about this mani though? TELL ME! ><


Cheers! 


See you in halloween town >=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty!

-Chronosz- said...

AWWWWWW thank you dear! =)