Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hot Follow Up

I don't think I'll be able to finish the 12 Days X'Mas Manis challenge by Christmas Day because of outings but the rules were kinda lax anyway so...
I'M STILL GONNA COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE!!

Anywayz...remember in my X'Mas Mani 03 post I mentioned that I attended HOT Magazine's X'Mas Party?! 

Well there were free manicures at the party by the Strips team so I thought I'd share the pretty colour combos!! XD

FIRST UP!!

Base: OPI Russian Navy -discontinued-
Glitter: OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection


Russian Navy is a really beautiful shimmer dark blue polish and 
Last Friday Night blends with it really well! It looks like the starry sky!


NEXT!!


Base: OPI Russian Navy -discontinued-
Glitter: OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry Collection


Unlike the previous combo, Teenage Dream pops up instead of blending in which is the whole point of the polish!! XD If they had sponged a layer of white and pink polish after Russian Navy it would have looked like the milky way~ but for now...let's say that the stars are shining extra bright in this mani telling us to follow our dreams! corny i know


LAST ONE!!


Base: OPI Pepe's Purple Passion
Glitter: OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
-both from The Muppets Collection-

Here's a closer look!


Ah...The muppets collection...so pretty...8D
A very interesting combo but it works! I absolutely LOVE Fresh Frog of Bel Air! The green glitter and flakes are just mesmerizing!! A dark base would go perfectly with this polish! ^^


These were my friends nails btw...I didn't do mine cause I already had something on! =D


They let us choose the combos ourselves from the selection they had at the time!


I think my friends did a really GREAT job with the combos!! 


They're all SO PRETTY!!! XD 


I so want the muppets collection!! T_____T 
-X'mas prezzie anyone?-


Simple manis will never run out of style!! Simple in Beautiful! =)
Until the next X'Mas Mani!!


Cheers!

No comments: