Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE FACESHOP

THE FACESHOP is a korean cosmetics brand.




In my earlier post - Nail Polish Spree 01- ,
I had bought 2 bottles from the faceshop that day.

I don't know how to really explain colours and shades but I'll do my best!

The Faceshop polishes to me are super sheer...
These two are no exception!

Code : BL602 - A sheer blue-purple polish
This is only 1 coat.
2 coats
3 coats

2 coats of BL602 is fine but to get a more solid colour I recommend 3 coats.
It's a beautiful colour and it somehow gives off this metallic feel to it.

Code : BK901 - A black shimmer polish.

I applied 2 coats for this polish and it is so pretty!
It looks like the starry sky!
Sorry I couldn't get a clearer photo but this polish is really REALLY
hard to photograph ><

That's all I have for this post! I'll be back with the others swatches!

Cheers!


No comments: