Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WELCOME TO CRNAILZ

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope that didn't make anyone deaf

My name's Jing and this is my new NAIL BLOG!! 

I'm SUPER EXCITED!! XD

I super love nail art and nail polish and want to shared it
WITH THE WORLDDDDDD! 

How bout a little intro before I post any nail related posts!

I used to be a really REALLY bad nail biter >< 
From biting my nails I moved on to peeling them which is
really REALLY scary now that I think back...

HOW I overcame it?
It's because of these 2 gals right here!!

Xin Yi, Jade, Me

This is Xin Yi & Jade! I met them in college.
They used to change designs on their nails A LOT!
I was so impressed at what they could paint on their nails 
that I wanted to do it too!
So I stopped peeling/biting my nails.
Grew them long and started painting my nails!
It's been about a year and a half since then...
and my passion for nail polish has been growing ever since.

I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Xin Yi & Jade have a nail art tumblr.
Their skills are getting better and so are their designs!
Check them out at Chibinails.


Another person I would like to thank is Huey Shan!

Paparazzi Huey Shan

This is Huey Shan! She gave me that push I needed to make
this blog happen! 

THANKS FOR THE PUSH!! XD

Now that you know a little more about me...

WELCOME TO CRNAILZ!!

No comments: