Friday, December 9, 2011

SASA

Sasa is another cosmetics brand.


I love going to Sasa! The brands they sell are quite good!
They also have their own brand which is Sasatine.

Sasatine Q22 - 3 coats

This is a kind of jelly polish I would say cause I wouldn't consider it as a sheer polish.
It took me 3 coats to get the same shade of blue as the bottle!
I love the colour and another thing I like about it is that it doesn't stain!
I have another dark blue polish from etude house and it is opaque in 1 coat.
BUT it stains my nails so badly! =(
With this in my collection now I'll be able to do navy themed nail art! XD

Color Combos CBL101 - 3 coats

Unlike Q22, this a sheer polish but is opaque in 2 coats.
I bought this because it's a sky blue colour and frankly...
I just wanted to try out the brand! =)
Quite nice I must say! Although painting so many coats annoys me
since it would take some time to dry before I can draw anything on it...

Sally Hansen Green with Envy - 2 coats

Sally Hansen polishes usually is really thick and so is this polish.
The reason why I put on 2 coats is because it was uneven with 1 coat.
It looks absolutely fabulous though! KIWI GREEN!
Perfect shade for kiwi nails! 
*adds to to-do list*

That's all for the first nail polish spree!
Look forward to more...and I mean MOREEEE!

Cheers!

No comments: