Friday, December 23, 2011

X'Mas Mani 06 - The Grinch

Ok Ok! Back to X'Mas Manis!

If you checked my 12 Days of X'Mas Mani's Checklist 
then you'd know that the next mani is...
THE GRINCH!


I didn't want to leave any nails blank so I incorporated some of the Jim Carrey's How the Grinch Stole Christmas Movie!

There's Cindy Lou Who, The Grinch of course, the x'mas lights Betty Lou Who was hanging on her house and the x'mas tree from when the Grinch was trying to steal it from Cindy's house! ^^

I also tried out Jane from Nailside's Abstract Tree design! XD
Do check her blog out! She's got really cool designs and tutorials! ^^

Here's a closer look at the design!
Cindy Lou's ribbon smudged =(

Here's a closer look at The Grinch!
Please ignore my horrendous cuticle...=(

The Grinch came out pretty well! 
I think this is the most intricate design I've done so far! =)
Quite proud of myself at the moment! ^^

See you at the next mani!

Cheers!

P/S: Should I list the colours that I've used after each mani? What do you think?

No comments: