Tuesday, December 6, 2011

INSPIRED

As the title states...

I WAS INSPIRED!

By what?

BY THIS


This is from a guest post from I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous
You can see the full post here.

I find this design really REALLY beautiful!! 
So! I decided to follow the steps and try it out myself!

The Result!

Colours Used:

Base - China Glaze Millenium
Black - OPI I Only Date Werewolves
White - Color Club Oooooo La La
Top Coat - Essie Matte About You

I never knew how pretty China Glaze Millenium was till I tried this!
The roses took me forever to draw! Especially on my right hand!
I'm right handed

It came out pretty nice!

This design was on my nails till like 10 minutes ago though =P

That's it for my first nail post! Look forward to nail polish swatches,
more nail art!

Cheers!


No comments: